The Language Institute currently has 4 online courses to help you improve your professional communication in English for successful business interactions. Each course focuses on a particular area of communication in English and consist of 4-5 modules. Each module should take you no more than a week to complete.
Are you ready to sign up? See below for course start dates and more details about each of courses.
Click the yellow boxes below to learn more about each course and apply.
- Write effective emails and correct errors
- Learn about tone and formality in emails
- Increase grammar and vocabulary
- Gain cross-cultural knowledge
- Boost your professional speaking skills
- Practice agreeing/disagreeing, clarifying, summarizing, and restating
- Engage in group discussions, presentations, and interviews
- Demonstrate appropriate and effective body language
- Learn specific English writing skills for different types of business communications
- Write cover letters, mission/vision statements, proposals, processes and reports
- Organize, design and write clear text for powerful slide presentations
This course was designed to help you advance professional English communication skills that you may already have or that you have learned through our online courses Writing Professional Emails in English and Speak English Professionally. If you do not have much experience in professional communication, we recommend that you complete those two courses first before proceeding with this one.
- Study cultural influences on communication more thoroughly
- Develop your email accuracy and style to enhance engagment
- Polish and perfect your pronunciation through more connected speech