Code of Conduct
Expectations of Students:
- 100% attendance in all classes
- 100% punctuality to all classes
- 100% homework completion and preparation for classes
- 100% honesty in completing all course assignments, quizzes, tests, projects, and exams on time
- 100% individual responsibility and accountability for following classroom policies
- 100% serious effort in all classes
- 100% focused attention and respectful behavior during class
- 100% use of English
Because being focused during class time is important, we have made a new policy about use of cellphones in the classroom. You may not use your cellphone during class (except if your teacher specifically asks you to use it for a class activity). Your cellphone must be on silent and put away during class. Teachers have been instructed to take cellphones away from students who are using them during class. The cellphones will be kept by the teacher until the end of class.
Updated handbook coming soon!