Our Intensive English Program (IEP) offers more than 58 years of experience meeting the academic, professional, and social needs of international students from more than 100 countries. Our curriculum emphasizes preparing individuals for academic and professional success.
Highlights of the IEP include
- Highly experienced faculty with advanced degrees
- Individualized attention
- 20 hours of core classes per week plus elective course options
- Access to academic counseling and advising
- Assistance for both on-campus and off-campus housing
- State-of-the-art resources and facilities of a world-renowned university
Students can also participate in numerous extracurricular student activities including
- A conversation partner program
- Day trips
- Sporting events
- Volunteer work
The Georgia Tech Language Institute is accredited by the the Commission on English Language Accreditation (CEA). We are also a member of both the Consortium of University and College Intensive English Programs (UCIEP) and English USA, organizations that promote standards of excellence in English as a second language training in the US.