Our expertise at the Language Institute extends beyond language to include the science of teaching. We design programs for a range of organizations:
- International companies whose employees need more accurate language to facilitate internal and external communication
- Smaller companies who want to communicate with international clients and suppliers
- Other educational institutions who need focused programs to address particular needs
- International governmental organizations needing specific programs
Our English for Specific Purposes expertise enables the Georgia Tech Language Institute to individualize programs for most clients' particular needs.
Our custom program development typically has three stages:
- Perform a needs assessment to help clients discover and articulate their needs
- Develop and deliver a program targeted at those needs, assessing achievement at regular intervals
- Assess our success at achieving the goals at the end of the program
The Georgia Tech Language Institute can help clients identify their language needs and meet them.