There are 5 steps to the registration and check-in process that you must complete at the beginning of your first session in the Intensive English Program:
- Create a password, provide 2 emergency contacts, and opt in or out of Georgia Tech Emergency Notification System (GTENS) in Georgia Tech's Passport system
- Record a mailing address in the Atlanta area in Georgia Tech's BuzzPort system
- Submit payment for tuition and fees through Buzzport or through Flywire
- Upload documents and complete 3 forms in Georgia Tech's iStart system
- Review Steps 1-4 with a Language Institute staff member to ensure successful completion of each step
Click the yellow boxes below to view instructions for how to complete each of the 5 steps.